Restored by Davis Construction, BACH Steel & S&S Bridge Painting, Engineered by Charles Walker at TxDOT
Through truss bridge over East Navidad River on Piano Bridge Road
- Fayette County, Texas
- Reopened to traffic on April 2, 2012
- Built 1885 by the King Bridge Company, rehabilitated 2011-12
- BACH Steel of Holt, Michigan (Restoration)
- Davis Construction Inc. of Lansing, Michigan (Restoration)
- King Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio
- S&S Bridge Painting of Kerrville, Texas (Restoration)
- Pinned, Pratt through truss (wrought iron)
- Length of largest span: 79.1 ft.
- Total length: 137.1 ft.
- Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Vertical clearance above deck: 14.8 ft.
- Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.72762, -96.84485 (decimal degrees)
- 29°43'39" N, 96°50'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/708449/3290548 (zone/easting/northing)
- TXNBI 130760AA0189001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
- BH 33018 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
Inspection (as of 05/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
- Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
- Sufficiency rating: 55.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012) 150